Shoe Return Policy
Shoes (hard shoes, soft shoes, jazz shoes, ballet slippers, tap shoes, etc) must be unscuffed, unmarked, and in the same condition in which they were received to be exchanged as new shoes, so do not wear them for a class if you think you might need to exchange them. Shoes with any wear or marks on them will be treated as used shoes for purposes of exchanges. Please contact us for information on our used shoe program.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us by email and/or telephone.
Please refer to the following steps when making a return:
- Please circle the item(s) which you wish to exchange on the bottom copy of the original packing invoice form.
- Choose a reason for your exchange from the back of your original invoice. Then place the corresponding number next to the circled item(see #1).
- Provide your telephone number in case questions concerning your exchange may arise.
- Make a copy of the invoice for your own records. Enclose the original copy with the item(s) you are exchanging.
- Securely pack your item along with the original invoice.
Should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach us at 1.720.747.9353, and a customer service representative will assist you. You may also reach us on-line at email@example.com.